Acupressure: Harness your innate healing ability
Jasmin Choice of Inner Wisdom Kinesiology and Zoe Jack of Zode Kinesiology invite you to join us on 20 Feb 2020 at 6pm at Heart Space Manor Urban Retreat, Bondi Junction as we teach you how to harness your innate healing ability, using acupressure (like with acupuncture but without needles).
This relaxed three hour, hands on workshop will cover:
– How the energy of the body works
– How acupressure is performed
– Several major acupressure point locations to support overall health
– Symptoms that arise when the energy becomes stuck
– The psychological significance of each point covered
– What additional tools you can include when using acupressure
– A practical demonstration where you will apply your new knowledge to yourself or a partner from the workshop
Furthermore, you will walk away with a simple guide to refer to when supporting you and your family’s health. Imagine the possibilities as you learn techniques to overcome common issues including:
– Digestive issues
– Physical pain
– Calming the mind from overthinking
Experience is not required. Places are limited to the first 18 people – so book now to avoid disappointment.
Please come in comfortable clothes, well hydrated, bring an open mind, and something in your tummy. Jas and Zoe will be providing only very light refreshments.
The air conditioned venue is gorgeous but unfortunately not wheelchair accessible as there are a few stairs at the entrance.
Parking is available at Eastgate Car Park (Ebley St). Limited street parking is available in the surrounding area. The Bondi Junction Bus and Train interchange is just an easy 7min walk. Please allow enough time to park or walk to the venue as we’d love to start on time.
Tickets are $40 via Eventbrite or $48 at the door. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Amex. If paying cash at the door please have the correct amount.
If you have any questions please get in touch:
Jasmin on 0450 066 292 I email@example.com
Zoe on 0414 566 456 I firstname.lastname@example.org
Book now: https://bit.ly/34qmT4V
We look forward to meeting you.
Jasmin and Zoe